Advice from the PA guys!

JK-JOHN-E

BORN and raised in Chambersburg...about 30 miles south of Carlisle. My folks still live there and my brother is in Carlisle. Dad used to commute to Harrisburg at Progress exit on I81 to the State Police Headquarters. South Central PA. is beautiful with plenty of stuff to do, and nothing to far away...you would love it there:yup:

JK-JOHN-E

Well it's official guys. We are moving to Harrisburg! Pretty excited since I mapped Raush Creek and from the house we are looking at, it's really close. That being said, anyone familiar with the area close to west Hanover elementary? We found a brand new home in the pine view residential area and will be buying it, but I won't have a chance to go see it before I leave for school. It's closer to Hershey and the realtor says it's the best place to live in Harrisburg. If any of you guys happen to pass the area, would you mind snapping some photos? Thanks and see you guys in April!

should of read everything:doh:, congrats, you'll be very happy:standing wave:

Army_Vet

Banned
Well it's official guys. We are moving to Harrisburg! Pretty excited since I mapped Raush Creek and from the house we are looking at, it's really close. That being said, anyone familiar with the area close to west Hanover elementary? We found a brand new home in the pine view residential area and will be buying it, but I won't have a chance to go see it before I leave for school. It's closer to Hershey and the realtor says it's the best place to live in Harrisburg. If any of you guys happen to pass the area, would you mind snapping some photos? Thanks and see you guys in April!

Will You be working at Carlisle Barracks?

Tackerdown

Banned
Not familiar with that development but the location of the school isn't bad. Access to a lot of good bike rides from there to

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jeepin_Jeepata13

Thanks guys. Mark, Army_Vet went and did some recon on the area. It's crazy how this forum can bring people together in a way that I didn't think was possible to the point where someone will go out of their way for a stranger and it proves that there are still great people out there! It seems like this will be the perfect spot for our family and plan on having a get together at the new house once we get settled. I will make sure to personally invite all the locals out there so we can get to know each other and maybe do some wrenching on the Jeeps. Thank you to everyone that gave input and will keep you guys posted.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom