Advice on buying house private party

Brute

Hooked
Spit on your hands and then shake. Shouldn’t have any problems. If so, resolve any disputes via a duel...preferably with a rapier. Second choice, pistols.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

This is the advice he gives all his clients...which is why he is paid with shells & beads...

Brute

Hooked
In all seriousness, purchasing a house is one of the most important decisions of your life...I have bought many properties in various states, and have always relied primarily on the expertise of a Very Good realtor, one who has many years of experience dealing with your particular state...I've kept a relationship with a couple realtors for many years, and like any professional, there are good ones and bad ones.

The good ones don't accept shells or beads for compensation...

GraniteCrystal

We put in an offer. $30k under asking price. They accepted. Pretty stoked. I'll try to update periodically thru the process for anyone curious.

lexlop1975

Most title companies have attorneys in house for the final review and closing. We purchased a house in May and that was the case. Be sure to look at the title report to make sure there are no surprises. Ask the closing agent any questions you may have.

GraniteCrystal

Congrats! Good luck with the purchase! 🍻

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Congratulations Scott!

Awesome Scott!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congrats on the pending purchase!!

That’s awesome, congrats!

Thanks everyone! Still could fall thru if inspection goes poorly or something but I'm hopeful.
Most title companies have attorneys in house for the final review and closing. We purchased a house in May and that was the case. Be sure to look at the title report to make sure there are no surprises. Ask the closing agent any questions you may have.

Good to know. Thanks.

mikesJK15

I have sold a home with out realtors we picked a reputable title company, they pretty much took care of everything. Make sure the home inspector provides a report and if you can be there when they inspect.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom