Advice on coils and shox

zimm

Caught the Bug
I was pretty much the same as you. Switched to 4” plush rides and front king 2.5s get here tomorrow. The plush rides and fox seem to ride nice. I rode in a Jeep that had the falcons and they seemed really nice.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

My info here won't help the OP, but for Mybadjk: I had Fox 2.0 performance shocks with rock krawler springs and the ride was nice, but they sagged bad. I put in the EVO plush rides and with the shocks, I thought it rode like crap. My issue was it felt like the fox shocks have a ton of compression but no rebound. Best example, driving down a road that has side roads coming into it. Every time the pavement rose where a street came in, the jeep would rise up really fast, then take it's time settling down. It would throw my head around (head toss?). hard to explain. I put in the evo spec kings and everything is right with the world in terms of dampening.

OhNoTheJiggies

Drove a coworkers jeep all the time... His jeep was equipped with fox shocks and rubicon express coils, super rough, hated it. So I got rock krawler. Thought it was pretty good until I drove a jeep with the off road Evo plush rides. There is a reason their called plush rides, would recommend them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom