AEV Textured Spray

Bootman83

Anyone have any experiences good/bad with AEV Textured Spray Paint. I just ordered my PS Brawler Lite and while I probably should have just had Northridge Powder Coat I thought I could find somewhere local cheaper...um, not so much. So The bumper is already enroute and now I need to come up with another plan. I'm thinking this would be a good choice, but would like to see it on a few things before I decide. Good/Bad/Indifferent. Thoughts?

Attachments

• AEV Paint.jpg
    AEV Paint.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 144

phillypete

I would recommend rustoleuim bedliner. I used it on my rocker knockers. It goes on thick, but I still did three coats.

FoxC

Just use a spray bedliner like rustoleum or duplicolor bed armor. Very easy to apply and even easier to touch up once its banged up. :yup:

Bootman83

Disregard that. Hadn't finished typing. I hear everyone on the Bedliner. I think based on what others have used it on its a good choice. I'm just curious if anyone has used the AEV stuff and what their experience was with it.

FrankenJeeper

No experience with the AEV, but I will vouch for the Duplicoler bed armor, I lined my interior with it and it is very tough and easy to touch up if it gets banged up.

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
I have used the rattle can AEV paint since I bought my Milspec bumper scratch n dent. It works well but bedliner would probably be the better option.

Top Bottom