AGR Rock Ram Question

Redrubi1

I had an AGR RockRam placed by Mel's guys at ORE. It worked well but in the Colorado trails it started overheating. I put in an aftermarket cooler and it did great after that. This was on a Curie Dana 60 front with 40s.

D_engel

I know that Off Road Evolution installed one at their shop and while it looked totally ghetto, it seemed to work well - maybe better than the PSC. Unfortunately, I don't know of anyone who's been running one for an extended period of time.

Out of curiosity, what aspect of the kit looked ghetto? The steering box itself?

I looked at AGR before I threw another OEM box in, but I was never able to find someone who had installed, or even crossed paths with, an AGR box.

Last edited:

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
What're your plans for the body?

Life's a beach

Due to the long winter I didn't get as far as I wanted to. I decided to just upgrade my other JK and sell my project vehicle as I wouldn't have time to work on it in the summer. Already planning my next one lol...

As for the system, I talked to AGR again. Another struggle will be with the pump. Apparently on the 3.6 they have a setup that works but you have to take your own measurements and cut spacers to get it to fit right. And you have to figure out your own belt. After waiting 3 months and still having essentially only the hoses that are correct I've decided to return everything and go with PSC down the road. I had wanted everything to set it up when my new axles arrived but not looking like that's going to happen. Oh well sometimes a good deal isn't a deal after all.

Top Bottom