Ah, that's how this place got it's reputation huh

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Loud color jeep, thinly veiled insecurity masked by dismissive trolling attitude, classic bicep flex in early 2000's IKEA wavy mirror (mostly owned by chicks, but whatever), revealing modest muscle tone suggesting you still believe benching is the only thing worth doing in the gym, tank top with assertive catchphrase on front and rear..but not just the rear, along the assline. Yeah, pretty much an aging attention whore living in FL combing the beaches for desperate (insert gender)'s to ensnare with your dudebro peacock feathers. Likely balding.
View attachment 197019

I laughed way too hard at this!

iRonin

I laughed way too hard at this!

I was shocked I was both wrong about the balding part (well, allegedly), and spot on about the Ikea mirror. I don't actually enjoy ripping on folks but open season threads like this where it's self inflicted just beg for participation. :daydream::taunt::evil snicker:

WJCO

Meme King
I edited my earlier post # 12 in case anyone wants a summary of this nightmare thread without reading the whole thing.

Brute

Hooked
This was one way to kill 15 mins while awaiting the start of an NBA playoff game...I now feel compelled to show off my guns too (or lack thereof)...from 25 years ago...

Ed final.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
This was one way to kill 15 mins while awaiting the start of an NBA playoff game...I now feel compelled to show off my guns too (or lack thereof)...from 25 years ago...

Lol. Nothing better than a bunch of Jeepers showing off their muscles. That shit was un-real. Thanks for resurrecting this one. Reminds me that I need to go to the gym.

Top Bottom