Air intakes and throttle body spacers

Eezybreezy08

Tb spacers do nothing. And intakes honestly aren't worth it for the price. I've done both. I have one jeep with tb spacer, intake, exhaust, and super chips flashpac. He other jeep I've kept stock except for the super chips. I can't really tell the difference myself

Throttle body spacer.... Garbage

K&N intake... Not going to get you significant hp gains if any but May net you 1-2 MPG which in the long run could possibly pay for itself.

If this is a simple itch to mod then I would suggest spending youre money on something more worthwhile

Tnjk

Thank you guys for all the advise ! So pretty much the morale of the story is a flashpac of some sort is the most bang for your buck ! Ok so witch computer are u guys using ?

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
If you are determined to boost the performance of you engine, replace the headers to see real gains. Be prepared to pay the price for a good set of headers that won't crack when they are exposed to water/mud on the trail.

thombull

I put a banks cold air intake on and all it did was made more noise IMO.....like others have said keep your stock air box and run a k&n filter...... I just installed after market headers and now I have a little bit of power difference to show for it but don't know if it's from the new headers or the fact that the stock ones both had cracks in them lol...

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Bottom line, you want better performance get another engine-anything else is snake oil or of little significance in improvement.

Top Bottom