Air locker lines from inside cab

JimLee

Hooked
Bulkhead connector, mine is mounted in rear tub. Excuse all the tools laying everywhere, was working on some mods with my deck removed and the back became the catch all for tools.
20230303_163001.jpg

Then frame rails to upper control arms. Heat tape on air line near front axle in the same areas as the heat taped wiring bundles.

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
My twin is mounted under the passenger seat and I ran the lines thru the drain hole in the passenger footwell. Floor mat covers that up and it's easy to replace if ever needed. Gave up on trying to poke the damn things thru the firewall.

Brute

Hooked
Bulkhead connector, mine is mounted in rear tub. Excuse all the tools laying everywhere, was working on some mods with my deck removed and the back became the catch all for tools.
View attachment 389096

Then frame rails to upper control arms. Heat tape on air line near front axle in the same areas as the heat taped wiring bundles.
Heat tape is a good idea…I’ve melted a hole to my rear locker just before I needed it. ..also get an air line splice kit for your tool bag

desertrunner

after scoping it out i think im going to end up going under the passenger seat and running the air lines out the drain hole.

Top Bottom