air or battery impact?

desertrunner

Still am curious though if anyone on here has run an impact gun off of the power plant. Warns video shows a guy doing it for lug nuts but for all we know it lasts one burst and you have to wait

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mcollins443

I have the m18 at work and it is great. I work on tractor trailers and bucket trucks and I never even use air tools anymore. I have the battery ratchet, 3/8” impact, and cordless drill from Milwaukee also and they are all great. I highly recommend them. They have great battery life also.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

desertrunner

Well today I went by a local tool store and they had a Makita promo going on. I had been wanting a 1/4" impact driver anyway for other projects and I ended up coming home with a hammer drill and impact driver set with 2 5.0Ah batteries and got a free 6Ah batter plus dual bat charger and then I tacked on their 1/2" impact that puts out way more torque than I'll ever need. Walked out for $670 not too bad

20180331_132407.jpg

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Well today I went by a local tool store and they had a Makita promo going on. I had been wanting a 1/4" impact driver anyway for other projects and I ended up coming home with a hammer drill and impact driver set with 2 5.0Ah batteries and got a free 6Ah batter plus dual bat charger and then I tacked on their 1/2" impact that puts out way more torque than I'll ever need. Walked out for $670 not too bad

View attachment 297986

I think you should buy Makita.

desertrunner

I would just stick with a dewalt since you already have a battery that would fit. That 1/2 dewalt driver is a monster.

Too late.... read above haha
Nah I got a good deal on the Makita stuff and I am satisfied and now I have 3 big batteries and chargers to hold all 3 plus some new tools I wanted anyways at a wash for the price I would have spent on the dewalt with smaller batteries and less Charing space

MericaMade

I picked up a 20V Porter Cable set and was blown away how powerful it is and how long the batteries lasted. The impact gun torque is more power full then my craftmans air gun. I recently lifted both mine and my buddies JKU and never use my air tools, just the 20 volt impact and a tourque wrench.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug

View attachment 297986

You're not gonna be disappointed!

Top Bottom