Air tank

Exodus 4x4

There is really no need for your disrespect. In case you are wondering this is the first time that I post anything in this arena and while trying to post my add, I accidentally post it twice. In regards to your response to my add, I would suggest you work on your social skill; as you sounded highly disrespectful towards someone that you don't even know.

I would suggest you go fuck your self.

WJCO

Meme King
There is really no need for your disrespect. In case you are wondering this is the first time that I post anything in this arena and while trying to post my add, I accidentally post it twice. In regards to your response to my add, I would suggest you work on your social skill; as you sounded highly disrespectful towards someone that you don't even know.

Nestor, think you're missing the point here. This site only has a classifieds section for active members. That's not what this site is all about. Every post that you have is in regards to the classifieds. Go back and read the rules that you agreed to.

Exodus 4x4

Nestor, think you're missing the point here. This site only has a classifieds section for active members. That's not what this site is all about. Every post that you have is in regards to the classifieds. Go back and read the rules that you agreed to.

He knows, he just doesn't give a shit. He's been called out before. Fucker just needs to kick rocks.

Top Bottom