Airing down and loss of ground clearance

bigcale

Caught the Bug
The answer is no. You two clearances. The suspension which lifts the hero itself and the tires which lift both the axles and the jeep. So let's say you take two jeeps. One with a 2.5 inch lift the other one stock. The lifted one has 35 inch tires the other has 32 inch tires. Now if those jeeps were identical except for the taller tires and the taller lift and you drop them both to 20psi in the tires then jeep with the lift will still have more clearance at both the body and the axles. Fact is the side wall is still taller from ground to wheel. And you still have a 2.5 inch of extra lift on the jeep itself

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Long post typed on a phone screen for the win....:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Draconianwinter

Sentences 2 and 3 still look like you're smoking crack. May want to address those. :D
Not sure what is going on with my phone. Will have to do a reset to factory then down load everything again. Usually only does what it did on Facebook. Not sure what's causing it to post things changing words like it did on that post. Oh well makes the second time I have had to do this

Draconianwinter

No wasn't drunk. Lol. I updated all my apps last night while driving. Not sure why it happens but every now and then I will write out one sentence or an entire paragraph, and when post it something will change it to the point it makes absolutely no sense. Idk either way it's fixed. Phone is working better as well. Lot less apps as well

Ddays

Hooked
No wasn't drunk. Lol. I updated all my apps last night while driving. Not sure why it happens but every now and then I will write out one sentence or an entire paragraph, and when post it something will change it to the point it makes absolutely no sense. Idk either way it's fixed. Phone is working better as well. Lot less apps as well

Hahaha, I think we all had a little fun with this one. :thumb:

Top Bottom