Alabama WAYALIFE

jamesrw30

Anybody know somewhere in the Gadsden area to do some light wheeling? My dad just got a liberty and wants to try it out. It's stock so not looking for anything major, just something to go get the tires dirty. I know there used to be some wheeling around the Noccalula mountain area but I believe that used to be a little more hard core than he is looking for.

Anybody know somewhere in the Gadsden area to do some light wheeling? My dad just got a liberty and wants to try it out. It's stock so not looking for anything major, just something to go get the tires dirty. I know there used to be some wheeling around the Noccalula mountain area but I believe that used to be a little more hard core than he is looking for.

There is a state OHV park in Cullman called Stoney Lonesome. I haven't been yet, and I don't know if anyone else on here has been. I plan on checking it out later this year. Its pretty close to Gadsden.

jamesrw30

Thank you for that. I found one in Jacksonville called Choccolocco Mountain. I was hoping for just a local little free trail to take him to but it may have to be a park.

Defcon3JKU

There is a state OHV park in Cullman called Stoney Lonesome. I haven't been yet, and I don't know if anyone else on here has been. I plan on checking it out later this year. Its pretty close to Gadsden.

I've been to Stoney Lonesome. It's great for all types of rigs. Just make sure you get a map and don't go down a UTV trail on accident. Kinda got my 35s wedged between two trees. Once I got out I went and got a map.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you for that. I found one in Jacksonville called Choccolocco Mountain. I was hoping for just a local little free trail to take him to but it may have to be a park.

I've heard lots of good things about Choccolocco Mountain but didn't know where it was. I thought it was in Ga. The Talladega National Forest is right there as well. There used to be some fire roads you could take through there.

I've been to Stoney Lonesome. It's great for all types of rigs. Just make sure you get a map and don't go down a UTV trail on accident. Kinda got my 35s wedged between two trees. Once I got out I went and got a map.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Glad to hear its a good place. We hope to check it out this hunting season.

Top Bottom