Alignment--gone wrong

jeeeep

Hooked
Stock D44... Well, I wasted my money on sleeves (EVO 44 mags), EVO C2 gussets, Dynotrac ball joints, new cover, Reed knuckles, new hubs, new brakes, and RCV's. Wishing I would have done a PR44 or 60.

Yea, I almost went a similar route since I have 92K miles on my 2010 and want to upsize to 37's.... I decided to let the axle upgrade list stew for a couple of weeks and decided I'd still have a D44 in the end so I decided to trim the list and installed Moog Ball joints, Ten Factory shafts and went ahead and replaced the hubs while I had it apart. I figure that'll let me run the 37's without too much concern for some time and save up for PR44...and I'm liking the trail 60 for the rear.

TheDuff

Stock D44... Well, I wasted my money on sleeves (EVO 44 mags), EVO C2 gussets, Dynotrac ball joints, new cover, Reed knuckles, new hubs, new brakes, and RCV's. Wishing I would have done a PR44 or 60.

You can still buy a pr44 housing, put all the guts, ball joints, and knuckles on. Off your current sleeved/gusseted bare housing for around $500 and then you would have a very nice front axle setup:D

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

You can still buy a pr44 housing, put all the guts, ball joints, and knuckles on. Off your current sleeved/gusseted bare housing for around $500 and then you would have a very nice front axle setup:D

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I've thought about it. Just put on the coil overs and flip kit though and welded them on. I would have to get new brackets too...Still might be the way to go! I like the Idea to be able to do a different locker that the E locker down the road too...:thumb:

Top Bottom