All 4 Fun 2017 Leadville Colorado

The KC group was there, but I was the only one that stayed at the campground. Sorry we couldn't connect when we were there. We ran Mosquito Pass (on our own Saturday afternoon), Bald Mountain on Sunday, Hagerman Pass on Monday, Lost Canyon on Tuesday, Half Moon Creek on Wednesday (on our own as there were no official trails on wednesday), Participated in a trail clean-up run on Holy Cross on Thursday & Birdseye Gulch on Friday. I went on to run Black Bear pass on Saturday before moving on to Moab where I ran Metal Masher, Fins & Things, Kane Creek Canyon & Poison Spyder Mesa. After 4 days in Moab I decided to go back to Leadville, CO and camp along Half Moon creek and enjoy the weather for a few days. Had a great time and enjoyed the event allot. "

Nice photos, sounds like a great trip to do Moab and back to Leadville ! Looks like you did a lot of the trials around Leadville, I think I saw your rig in passing, maybe next year we'll get together.

tucked

In some photos there is a fender...and then there isn't. Tree get you?

I had just swapped front axle, lift and upgraded to 37's the weekend before we left. I knew I needed to cut fenders before I left but ran out of time. Once I got there, I kept rubbing and broke a couple of the clips so I removed them both before I completely destroyed them.

tucked

The KC group was there, but I was the only one that stayed at the campground. Sorry we couldn't connect when we were there. We ran Mosquito Pass (on our own Saturday afternoon), Bald Mountain on Sunday, Hagerman Pass on Monday, Lost Canyon on Tuesday, Half Moon Creek on Wednesday (on our own as there were no official trails on wednesday), Participated in a trail clean-up run on Holy Cross on Thursday & Birdseye Gulch on Friday. I went on to run Black Bear pass on Saturday before moving on to Moab where I ran Metal Masher, Fins & Things, Kane Creek Canyon & Poison Spyder Mesa. After 4 days in Moab I decided to go back to Leadville, CO and camp along Half Moon creek and enjoy the weather for a few days. Had a great time and enjoyed the event allot. "

Nice photos, sounds like a great trip to do Moab and back to Leadville ! Looks like you did a lot of the trials around Leadville, I think I saw your rig in passing, maybe next year we'll get together.

It was a great trip. Next year, as of now, I am planning on a trip to the Rubicon Trail and All-4-Fun on the way back.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I don't think I'll be going to All-4-Fun 2018. Although, I'll be in the Silverton area a week prior on another Jeep trip :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom