All things Colorado

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Well getting closer to the move. Not digging driving out this time of year though. Went out again in September and do not know why it took us this long to move there.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Looking to rent a place in Pueblo West for a spell to really check it out. Properties are very affordable there. We have been spoiled by living in a log cabin on a few acres and still want to extra space between neighbors. We have lived in an area with about 5,000 population and had to travel several miles for stores, etc. Looking forward to being closer to things again. Close to the lake as well. Not bad of a drive to the springs. As with any city there are good and bad areas. You just don't head out for a burger in the middle of the night in those neighborhoods! If all goes well we will be spending Christmas in Colorado!

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Subscribed. Can't move away from SoCal quick enough! Looked at Texas, Idaho and now Colorado.

I've been to Ft. Worth. It gets very humid there fats guys like me don't dig it. Austin would be an awesome place though. Idaho would be sweet! In the springs we actually stayed in this sweet ass Casita and would love something like this on a larger scale.

IMG_20150907_155002.jpg

IMG_20150907_155047.jpg

IMG_20150907_154945.jpg

IMG_20150907_155646.jpg

JK LYF

We were pretty set on Texas. Actually had a realtor looking at property in and around McKinney area. But now we are starting a search in Colorado.

Jackal01

Subscribed, looking to get OUT of Houston within the next 12-15 months.

We would move to CO in a heartbeat if it wasn't so liberal. We love visiting, though. Love the San Juan mountains. Maybe if we win the lottery and can be 100% off the grid on a mountain, away from civilization.

WJCO

Meme King
We would move to CO in a heartbeat if it wasn't so liberal. We love visiting, though. Love the San Juan mountains. Maybe if we win the lottery and can be 100% off the grid on a mountain, away from civilization.

There are some non-liberal areas. Boulder isn't one of them though, lol. There's a lot of little mountain towns though where people just want to be left alone, good folks.

CastleRockJeep

Douglas county is nice and conservative...

dillard09

Well I split my time between Texas and California. I work 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Born and raised in North Texas (Wichita Falls) and work south of San Antonio and when I'm off I go back to Hermosa Beach. We have family in Colorado (Gunnison) so we go there quite often. We love Colorado in the summertime, Texas for the family and cost of living, and Cali for the outdoors(beach, mnts,desert all within couple hrs). It's so hard to pick between the 3. We are actually thinking of Colorado for the Summertime and Cali for winter. We love the feel of Ridgway, CO. Small town feel but big time beauty with Montrose close for everything you need. Just don't know if we can handle a full winter.
But then again my wife is a huge beach vballer and I don't know if I can drag her out of Socal during the summertime! We have a 6 month old so we need to be thinking of the future!
Sorry for being so long winded!

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Well I split my time between Texas and California. I work 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Born and raised in North Texas (Wichita Falls) and work south of San Antonio and when I'm off I go back to Hermosa Beach. We have family in Colorado (Gunnison) so we go there quite often. We love Colorado in the summertime, Texas for the family and cost of living, and Cali for the outdoors(beach, mnts,desert all within couple hrs). It's so hard to pick between the 3. We are actually thinking of Colorado for the Summertime and Cali for winter. We love the feel of Ridgway, CO. Small town feel but big time beauty with Montrose close for everything you need. Just don't know if we can handle a full winter.
But then again my wife is a huge beach vballer and I don't know if I can drag her out of Socal during the summertime! We have a 6 month old so we need to be thinking of the future!
Sorry for being so long winded!

Winters were brutal in Nebraska and that is why we are leaning towards Pueblo. I am expecting snow but not like there. I am pretty pumped though. When we made the move to SC then to NC I still wanted to see more of the southwest....NOW we can. I would still like to make a trip up and down the east coast for the scenery and food some time. CO has so much to offer than any state I have lived in IMO.

Top Bottom