All things Colorado

WJCO

Meme King
There's a lot here too. MOST of the ones I see are respectful, but there are definitely the douchebags. You can usually tell their attitude from far away, the ones that slow down off to the side have a mellow cool attitude. The ones that are flying like they're running from the cops don't give a shit about anyone else on the trail.

jeepbn

That woulda been great if he would have went over the bars and head first in the mud pit.........
It would have... But the embarrassed look on his face when he turned and looked back at me was just as good.

16 JKU 6MT
Granite Crystal Metallic

GraniteCrystal

Heard those Squatches are getting smarter - if you happen across one of those hutches and it's baited with various Jeep upgrade parts in it run away like a mofo!
Well...depends on which parts are inside. I mean, if you make off with at least a bumper and a winch or something...

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Heard those Squatches are getting smarter - if you happen across one of those hutches and it's baited with various Jeep upgrade parts in it run away like a mofo!

Well...depends on which parts are inside. I mean, if you make off with at least a bumper and a winch or something...
Lol!
Always take two other guys with you. All you have to do is outrun one of them.
I travel with my wife and my dog. Unfortunately. I'm the fattest and the slowest!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Coop

Caught the Bug
Lol!

I travel with my wife and my dog. Unfortunately. I'm the fattest and the slowest!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol! Well, from my extensive engineering background, I'd say you have two choices:
Don't mess with Squatches when you're with your wife and dog, or faster friends, or
When he catches you, go totally insane screaming and pulling your hair out and flailing away. I've heard the animal kingdom doesn't like the disorder and will typically leave you alone, except for grizzlies, IDK, maybe Squatches too.
Maybe you only got one choice.
Ok, where were we? Colorado!

Top Bottom