All things Colorado

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Apparently it is a very light Trail you have to go on tour with the Rangers there in your own vehicle. It is called picket wire Canyonlands and what's cool about it towards the end you could check out some prehistoric Footprints of dinosaurs. Has anybody gone to this?

boardsurfer

Am roaming around the state for the next week or two if not more so if anyone is interested in hitting a trail or 2 or 3 let me know .. currently am camped down at Mesa Verde N.P till Tues morn......

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's a little tough to get away during the week, especially that far away. Slimebones and I are doing chinaman gulch on Saturday if you're still in the area.

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
It's a little tough to get away during the week, especially that far away. Slimebones and I are doing chinaman gulch on Saturday if you're still in the area.
By sat will most likely be up in Ouray area .. leave here tomorrow for a few days in the Cayons of the Ancients .then head for Ouray area for close to 2 weeks as I need to wait for my drone to come back from DJI and used the post office addy to send it to ..

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bierpower

Hooked
Colorado peeps.
We’re planing a trip up near ouray / telluride next year. Curious what time of year would be best. We’re thinking first of may.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
It would be a pretty boring trip in May. Most of the trails don't open until July 4th because of snow. August would be a better time for Jeeping. May you could probably ski if you wanted to.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom