Amazon brakes

Abntroop

I have them and they’re way better than stock. Everyone who driven before/after noticed a positive difference. 5k miles on the complete set, no issues with them off road or otherwise.

Is that power stop kit akin to the “big brake kit” or same size as oem? brake choice is another ? In my build plan.

Typed on my iPhone with my Jimmy Dean sausage fingers

KratosRenegade17

Drilled and slotted rotors are only good for heat dissipation if you are under constant breaking scenarios like at a track....im sure most of you don't drag your jeeps you trail em so I wouldnt advise getting dirt and mud in a setup that requires the holes and slots to be free of debris to work properly. Advance and autozone now offer a "painted" rotor to battle rust and whatnot and they are alot cheaper then you will spend on a setup not commonly used for trailing and mudding...just my .02 ¢

Sent from my LM-X210APM using WAYALIFE mobile app

El Burro

Is that power stop kit akin to the “big brake kit” or same size as oem? brake choice is another ? In my build plan.

Typed on my iPhone with my Jimmy Dean sausage fingers

Same size as OEM. We went through snow, mud and silty sand this past weekend on two trips... I checked the slots/holes and they’re always clean. You can see the Jeep hasn’t been washed and the rotors are fine.

Top Bottom