Annoyed with people passing me

Kyle7R

Not really passing me so much, as running right up my tailpipe at an intersection. Do not have this issue on my wife's car, or any of my previous vehicles.

I like to lay into the clutch and watch them shit themselves in my rearview mirror.

JeepDrum

Yeah I notice people passing me also.

It's funny when people are up my ass then we pull up to a stop light on an incline. I love rolling back a little bit at a time and watching them freak out behind me. It's even funnier when they think I'm getting too close and beep.

Red_rox_jk

I generally adhere to Napalm's plan........however the other evening a guy in a sporty little car was weaving through traffic like we were all pylons placed on the road for him to practice his slalom skills. Sadly for him a red light put him at a stop directly in front of me. I pulled up nice and close and allowed him to sample my enjoyment of JW Speaker led headlights on high beam in his rear view mirror for the duration of the red light. It did not appear to change his style once the light went green but I did manage to register my vote on his driving habits. Just another cranky old guy I guess :hmm:

I enjoy doing this too.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1463174780.477270.jpg

Eagle1911

Yeah I notice people passing me also.

It's funny when people are up my ass then we pull up to a stop light on an incline. I love rolling back a little bit at a time and watching them freak out behind me. It's even funnier when they think I'm getting too close and beep.

After they beep their horn, I get out acting like they were trying to tell me something was wrong. Sometimes, I will even ask if something is wrong. After I confirm nothing is wrong, I get back in the jeep. Of course the light has been green and is most likely back to red.

Don't get mad, get even.

JeepDrum

After they beep their horn, I get out acting like they were trying to tell me something was wrong. Sometimes, I will even ask if something is wrong. After I confirm nothing is wrong, I get back in the jeep. Of course the light has been green and is most likely back to red.

Don't get mad, get even.

That's pure gold. Love it! Haha

Top Bottom