Another shock question

suicideking

I'm running the Fox 2.0 reservoirs. I've been running them for about a month and really like them. My previous shocks were the Bilstein 5100's which I wasn't crazy about. The Bilsteins weren't terrible, just a little rough.

I have heard people say the Fox can be rough. I find them to be very smooth, even the first time riding on them. I'm on the Evo 4" coils. I do also have steel front and rear bumpers, rear has a tire carrier. I have steel Evo skids and Evo weld on rails. So maybe the Fox are just stiff if you haven't done all the other upgrades? I love mine so far.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
You missed my beard. Yep, I was fully bearded until the morning of the EMC race. I shaved the face clean for wearing the helmet, the beard was bugging me during pre runs. I did get to chit chat with Ryan and Tera, I was pulling for them as always. Hopefully I will see you at one of the events soon. I'm trying to make it to Moab just to see your facial growth ;)

Cool on Moab. But my beard will be gone by then and back to babyface Matt. :) I also picked up the Overland Journal (DAMN... $12 bucks) I just looked over the article and it seems like they go into depth over shock tech, which is really cool. Ryan and Terra finished KOH (but an hour after cut off). One of the coolest things I have seen in racing was that Loren Healy came over and thanked Ryan for getting him off a rock, it may have helped him win (early on before penalties were assessed.)

Top Bottom