Another sick fucker...

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Yet another example of a sick douchebag who lacks the ability to play well with others in a civilized society. Sounds like his father gave him the weapons back, which I hope lands the father a nice long stay behind bars and prevents him from ever lawfully possessing another firearm.

As for the NRA, well, I'm not a fan (even though I own firearms including a DD .556). Their leadership's refusal to realistically discuss any reasonable middle ground will ultimately result in the profound and permanent degradation of gun rights. Once you lose the middle, you lose the war. Will the reasonable middle ground prevent these types of shootings? Of course not...but that doesn't mean reasonable middle ground is valueless in today's fucked up society.

TrailHunter

Hooked
So you mean the guys was normal for TN? Let me guess, he also was missing teeth. I think we have a profiler here. [emoji6] Too soon?

Not profiling, just think the fuckstick was maybe high on something.

Problem is he had a history of mental health issues. Already had his guns confiscated by the government and were returned to his father. His father then seemed to have returned them to him. If I was his father and my son was claiming Taylor Swift was stalking him I'd think twice before giving them back to him. Who knows the whole back story other than what the media has said. Praise be to the individual who saw an opportunity to try and neutralize him and at least got the weapon away from him. Also the media had begun calling the AR an assault "style" rifle now.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yup... It’s tragic when the signs are there, action is takin but then there is no follow through... and lives are lost.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Gents. In your travels give episodes 337 Give me liberty or give me death on the Grittybowman a listen.
Or episode 37 Children of the gun on the Cleared Hot podcast.

The news is running wild with this one for some reason. I can’t change the channel and not hear about it and I’m in California. Wtf
Must still be blame the gun season cause I’ve heard “AR” at least a dozen times in two minutes.

I listened to Cleared Hot #37.... great listen and totally agree with him.... Thanks for sharing... the guy sounds super familiar: There is a youtube channel “GunWebsites” and the dude is called “G-Webs” I think... anyway, gonna check out the other you mentioned as well. (I’m 3/4 through “On Combat” which is pretty intense).... your suggestions are on point... thx [emoji1360]

JAGS

Hooked
Yet another example of a sick douchebag who lacks the ability to play well with others in a civilized society. Sounds like his father gave him the weapons back, which I hope lands the father a nice long stay behind bars and prevents him from ever lawfully possessing another firearm.

As for the NRA, well, I'm not a fan (even though I own firearms including a DD .556). Their leadership's refusal to realistically discuss any reasonable middle ground will ultimately result in the profound and permanent degradation of gun rights. Once you lose the middle, you lose the war. Will the reasonable middle ground prevent these types of shootings? Of course not...but that doesn't mean reasonable middle ground is valueless in today's fucked up society.

Call me a sucker for responding. Couldn’t agree with you more.

I listened to Cleared Hot #37.... great listen and totally agree with him.... Thanks for sharing... the guy sounds super familiar: There is a youtube channel “GunWebsites” and the dude is called “G-Webs” I think... anyway, gonna check out the other you mentioned as well. (I’m 3/4 through “On Combat” which is pretty intense).... your suggestions are on point... thx [emoji1360]

Good stuff. [emoji106]

MTG

Caught the Bug
Well, one thing I think we can all agree that it’s time for Canada to pass some common sense van laws. Maybe require registration and a license for ownership?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OldManJeepin

I don't believe it's a "gun" problem: it's a culture problem. Guns have always been around, that hasn't changed. The culture is changing. The young kids are plagued with mental issues, self esteem issues, peer pressure issues, etc. They are bombarded day and night with mass media celebrating and glorifying violence. Violence as a way to solve problems. Not every kid falls prey to it...but it doesn't take many to set society on fire! The media fans the flames and points to guns as the reason, rather then the tools they were meant to be. The problem is so large and complex I don't believe anyone in gov't will ever be able to fix it. Instead, inevitably it will spiral out of control and in the end we will end up with some kind of Australian style gun grab forced on us. I don't think gov't *wants* to solve it...there may be a few who understand what's at stake but....powerful forces want guns OUT of the hands of the citizenry for good.

An educated, armed populace cannot be enslaved.

My .02.

Top Bottom