Antenna HELP!!!!

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
I have unforchantley lost 5 of my cb antennas do to the increase in theft around the area i live for the most part i have just filed a claim with my insurance and bought a new antenna, i have the people on camera that steal it but it's not worth the time and money to prosecute them over an antenna, the best advice i can give is just remove the antenna, i know its a pain in the ass but unless your willing to keep replacing them it will keep happening.

File a claim with insurance over a $20 antenna? 🤣I guess you must have a $0 deductible and I'm sure your insurance company loves you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

File a claim with insurance over a $20 antenna? 🤣I guess you must have a $0 deductible and I'm sure your insurance company loves you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Love me so much my insurance just went down and got money back! Any who my antenna is about $80 and its not a cheap antenna off of Amazon.

I have several radio systems in my Jeep as-well and it's written in my contract with insurance that those items are covered so in order for the insurance to pay those I have to file a claim.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

J

JKDream

I have unforchantley lost 5 of my cb antennas do to the increase in theft around the area i live for the most part i have just filed a claim with my insurance and bought a new antenna, the best advice i can give is just remove the antenna, i know its a pain in the ass but unless your willing to keep replacing them it will keep happening.

Maybe take your own advice?

Top Bottom