Anxious Anvil Build

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I still think the AEV carrier with no bumper looks awesome, would love to see it somehow work with the evo rear fascia.

StrizzyChris

Prior to my GenRight purchase, I was hoping Jody would mark down this carrier to $300 so it was impossible to pass up....but he decided to keep it and not sell it to me out of charity ;)

JKJody

I still think the AEV carrier with no bumper looks awesome, would love to see it somehow work with the evo rear fascia.

Thats exactly what im trying to figure out right now actually. Seems easy to fab itself, the evo D rings are another story. If only they were designed to sit flush in the frame without having to chop the frame, everything would actually fit together with a little ingenuity.

madflyer72

Just read through your entire build and I will def be watching this. You have basically done everything I want to do once my Jeep is delivered!!!!

JKJody

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409874552.802266.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409874561.785369.jpg
Installed new rear 1310 drive shaft.
New Factor 55 pro link.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409874644.419607.jpg
Got a new Mopar Fuel door but haven't installed it yet.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Thats exactly what im trying to figure out right now actually. Seems easy to fab itself, the evo D rings are another story. If only they were designed to sit flush in the frame without having to chop the frame, everything would actually fit together with a little ingenuity.

If you do go this route, you should totally do a write-up for it. If for no one else, but me ;)

Top Bottom