Any Members in MEXICO?

H20JNKY

Hey Everyone,

I recently just moved to Ciudad del Carmen, Campeche MX located in the Yucatan Peninsula from my home town of Carson City, NV and Im seeing if there are any fellow jeepers in the South East of Mexico? Would love to possibly join up and do some wheeling.

I have met some Mexican Jeep clubs down here and they are more into Jeep competitions, which is very cool (I did one and it was awesome), however I would like to go out and do more trail runs and since Im a solo Jeep owner down here, Im a little hesitant to go out exploring by myself (Would rather have 2 rigs then 1).

Anyway, if any of you are down here, please let me know.

Cheers,

Jim

tucked

Hey Everyone,

I recently just moved to Ciudad del Carmen, Campeche MX located in the Yucatan Peninsula from my home town of Carson City, NV and Im seeing if there are any fellow jeepers in the South East of Mexico? Would love to possibly join up and do some wheeling.

I have met some Mexican Jeep clubs down here and they are more into Jeep competitions, which is very cool (I did one and it was awesome), however I would like to go out and do more trail runs and since Im a solo Jeep owner down here, Im a little hesitant to go out exploring by myself (Would rather have 2 rigs then 1).

Anyway, if any of you are down here, please let me know.

Cheers,

Jim

I'm not in Mexico.. but would love to buy a house down there. Have been looking at prices in the Progreso area and dream of retirement someday allowing me to move with my Jeep down there.

H20JNKY

I'm not in Mexico.. but would love to buy a house down there. Have been looking at prices in the Progreso area and dream of retirement someday allowing me to move with my Jeep down there.

Should do it now. Right now the exchange rate is 1 USD to $18.5 Peso. USD goes a long way down here. Everything is very inexpensive down here as well.

Top Bottom