Any Wayalifers going to Big Meat Run at Disney, OK?

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
My family has a place in Disney. My dad texted me while I was skiing over the weekend and said there was a line of offroaders all the way across the dam. The dam is a mile long. That's a lot of rigs!

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427828632.084371.jpg

I didn't make it but had this picture sent to me from a friend.

Another buddy is supposed to be sending me some pics and video.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Looks like a drunk fest to me.

I'm sure there is. I drink my fair share but I don't do it while wheeling. I know people that do. We quit going to one guys place local to us for several reasons. One of which was the amount of alcohol being consumed while operating vehicles. I'm surprised people weren't getting hurt or killing themselves. Lots of recklessness going on.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I'm sure there is. I drink my fair share but I don't do it while wheeling. I know people that do. We quit going to one guys place local to us for several reasons. One of which was the amount of alcohol being consumed while operating vehicles. I'm surprised people weren't getting hurt or killing themselves. Lots of recklessness going on.

Agreed. I generally avoid these events and just go when I want, but I have the luxury of having a place to stay there so I can go any time. The trails and rocks are pretty fun.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Agreed. I generally avoid these events and just go when I want, but I have the luxury of having a place to stay there so I can go any time. The trails and rocks are pretty fun.

I have some friends that have been there both for Big Meat Run and non event weekends. They say its pretty fun. We have been talking about trying to go some weekend when it is an off weekend so there wont be as many people there.

tpietzsch

I was there as a spectator. Fun event to people watch but it was way crowded and no shortage of liquid courage. Broken driveshafts were a popular theme and tons of RZRs buzzing around. I didn't take a ton of pics but some of my buddies are below. Plenty of Youtube videos are avl.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427919873.600618.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427919897.307233.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427919969.234516.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427919986.207353.jpg

Top Bottom