Anyone ever done the Drummond Island Jamboree?

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
I’m up there with a couple of JKs every August. I prefer small groups of 10 or less so we can move quick and hit all the trails. I’ve done the jamborees and invasions, in my opinion they are crowded parking lots in the woods. But if your interested, you are welcome to join us. I’ll post something up in 18’ as we get closer and see if we can get a couple of Wayalife members to make the run with us.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah I think i would be more interested in going with some group members than the Jamboree.

slomaro34

Wow I failed at logging on and checking this thread. I’m super excited to hear that people have had a good time, I expect it to be pretty crowded, but want to give a Jeep Jamboree a shot. Bummer that there isn’t a ton of technical stuff, that’s not to say where I am in Iowa has much either though.

As an aside it is starting to shape up that I’ll be moving to Michigan for work so it’s good to hear there are some people around who hit up the MI parks!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Wow I failed at logging on and checking this thread. I’m super excited to hear that people have had a good time, I expect it to be pretty crowded, but want to give a Jeep Jamboree a shot. Bummer that there isn’t a ton of technical stuff, that’s not to say where I am in Iowa has much either though.

As an aside it is starting to shape up that I’ll be moving to Michigan for work so it’s good to hear there are some people around who hit up the MI parks!

For sure! If you end up living here you are always welcome. Have fun at the Jamboree!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

garrettt033

If you want to travel about an hour north, we make a couple of runs a year to Bundy Hill and you are welcome to join us. It a decent off-road park. I prefer running it in the colds months, it keeps the number of quads and dirt bikes down. But it’s a fun place to let them stretch their legs.

Thanks a lot for this opportunity. Bundy Hill was awesome. Contact vrbo phone number if you use their services and have questions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom