Anyone Have Plans This Weekend?

JK LYF

Anyone headed out to any trails this Saturday, September 5,,,,near LA, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino Counties?

JK LYF

Big Bear sounds great......Saturday work....? Ive only been to John Bull....I'm game for whatever on Saturday.....

mo0s3

I'll be in big bear for the weekend. We are gonna hit John Bull, Holcomb Dishpan and night run at Gold Mountain or maybe run down to bull frog :)

DaBank

I live in Apple Valley so I come up the back way on the 18. I will know tomorrow if I can make it up there.

tsweet

We live in South Dakota, but are heading to chicGo, then south bend for the season opener. Notre Dame v. Texas. Back on Sunday then golf Monday. Help is on a trailer in my shop not running. Motech issues. 😖

JK LYF

I'll be in big bear for the weekend. We are gonna hit John Bull, Holcomb Dishpan and night run at Gold Mountain or maybe run down to bull frog :)

If you don't mind, I could definitely join ya.....name a time and place.....

mo0s3

What day you gonna start? Anything for Saturday?

My brother and 4 other rigs will be up there Friday at 7 am
I'm heading up to Holcomb camp grounds on Saturday afternoon. You will not be able to miss us ....
Here are some of the rigs we will have with us ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441329427.188066.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441329457.925016.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441329479.025545.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441329530.699353.jpg

JK LYF

My brother and 4 other rigs will be up there Friday at 7 am
I'm heading up to Holcomb camp grounds on Saturday afternoon. You will not be able to miss us ....
Here are some of the rigs we will have with us

Sounds good. If you plan on hitting a trail saturday afternoon maybe I can meet you at or near Holcomb camp grounds....Let me know time and place.....

JK LYF

What are the trails like? I have a new 2015 stock JKUR and don't want to get into anything I can't handle yet

Look up John Bull, and Holcomb trails on line. That will give you an idea. I've only been to John Bull. Want to go back and do it again. Maybe check out some other trails up there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom