Anyone need a PR44?

jdofmemi

Now that my axles will be here in a week or so, it's time to offer up my front axle that I will no longer be needing. It should be available within the next 3 weeks or so, once I finalize the plans. Certainly no longer than a month.

$3500

Specs:
PR44 Unlimited .5" wall tubes
Dynatrac Prosteer ball joints
Dynatrac Pro Grip brakes
Reid knuckles
Newish unit bearings (5 k miles) I think I may have a spare set I'll throw in if I can find
Synergy Track Bar bracket with hydro steer mount
ARB locker
5:13 Yukon gears
RCV shafts
I'll throw in the PSC ram since I need a longer stroke one.
I'll also throw in the 7075 tie rod I got from Bubba LESS THE ENDS. All you'll need is to buy a couple GM 1 ton ends & thread in & you'll be good to go.
Axle has roughly 50k on it. Gears have always been nice & clean, no wear showing. No chips or marks on any teeth. ARB works great. No leaks.
I can ship via common carrier, meet somewhere, or Fastenal is an option as well. If I have to arrange shipping I'll just pass along what the cost is. If you want to do the
arranging I can band it on a skid & have ready for pickup via trucking company of your choice.

Damn, I'm tempted to do this and sell my Rubicon axle before it is bent or broken.

I want to do one tons, but can't for a good while. I wonder what shipping would be to California?

Ddays

Hooked
Damn, I'm tempted to do this and sell my Rubicon axle before it is bent or broken.

I want to do one tons, but can't for a good while. I wonder what shipping would be to California?

Want me to price it through Fastenal? They seem to be really reasonable vs the carriers. If you have one close by give me their Zip & I'll call tomorrow & get a quote.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I used Fastenal when I shipped the Rubi front and rear axles from my ‘15 JK. Was easy and hassle free, and very affordable compared to freight carriers.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Ddays

Hooked

Your inbox is full!

So Fastenal would not quote shipping to California due to "extreme capacity issues". So they must be short drivers.

Clear some space & I'll elaborate in a PM

jdofmemi

Your inbox is full!

So Fastenal would not quote shipping to California due to "extreme capacity issues". So they must be short drivers.

Clear some space & I'll elaborate in a PM

Space cleared

I guess now I know the capacity is 25 messages.

Ddays

Hooked
SOLD!

jdofmemi is the proud new owner. Glad it's staying in the Wayalife family! :thumb:
(And no yoga pants were involved in this transaction :D)

jdofmemi

Congrats Jerry !! Hope this means the end of your axle issues . Keeping up with the jones is getting harder :)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks Dan.
The way I drive, it's only a matter of time before I really hurt the stock axle.

Yes indeed! Congrats to both.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks👍

Congrats on the sale and congrats on the new to you PR44!

Thanks👍

SOLD!

jdofmemi is the proud new owner. Glad it's staying in the Wayalife family! :thumb:
(And no yoga pants were involved in this transaction :D)

Thanks Jerry

And those who know me know the yoga pants would make the price go up, not down🤣🤣 No one wants to see me like that.

I'm just glad the timing works out.

Congrats on the sale

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Thanks👍

jdofmemi

Nice!!!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thanks👍

Very nice! Congrats to both of you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Thanks 👍

Congrats Jerry. I have a very similar set up and it’s been great. You’ll love it!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks. I know the way I drive it's only a matter of time before I bend or break mine, then I would have nothing to sell to help with the cost of the upgrade.

Plus, I'm ready to trade electrical problems for air problems, and I haven't heard of the newer ARB compressors catching fire.

That's another campfire story there.

jdofmemi

So, between Covid and some tuner car in the way, I finally have a box here with a beautiful axle in it.
Now to hurry with the gear job on James Jeep so I can slide this bad boy in.

Thanks to Ddays for a great deal.

Attachments

• IMG_20200430_165714_copy_600x800.jpg
    IMG_20200430_165714_copy_600x800.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 84
Top Bottom