Anyone running Ruffstuff 1 ton tie rod??

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Just buy it and let us know how it works out for you. Seems as though your mind is thoroughly made up already.

Arizona

Knock yourself out. I wouldn't put it on my jeep is all I'm saying. If you feel safe, have at it.

Care to explain why? .250 WAL Dom, threaded bungs and GM 1 ton tie rods.... Pretty straight forward as long as you torque everything down properly and check everything as you should anything else you take on or off.... I built mine 5 months ago and haven't had any issues

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Care to explain why? .250 WAL Dom, threaded bungs and GM 1 ton tie rods.... Pretty straight forward as long as you torque everything down properly and check everything as you should anything else you take on or off.... I built mine 5 months ago and haven't had any issues

I've already explained my opinion.

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Thanks everyone. I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the Ruffstuff. The stock has lasted 8 years so I figure this will be plenty of upgrade for the time being.

RDE2ROK

I ran the RS tie rod for about 2 years with no problems. Went to D60 and Chromoly tie rod. By the way RPMFAB uses the same ends as RS, and they are plenty strong enough. The RPMFAB aluminum tie Rod set up is real nice.

Bringing back this thread after a search for RPMFAB

They are very close to me. Has anyone had experience with them installing parts? How do their parts stack up to the others?

It would be nice to have a local place to get all my work done.

Thanks.

Bringing back this thread after a search for RPMFAB

They are very close to me. Has anyone had experience with them installing parts? How do their parts stack up to the others?

It would be nice to have a local place to get all my work done.

Thanks.

I know a lot of local guys running it and they are always up at table Mesa and in Sedona. So they get used and seem to hold up fine! No personal experience

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

srbell0585

I put one on and it bent the first time out...didn't really come down that hard. Just know, you are going to eventually bend it if you wheel it. I think my next will be a currie since the prices came down.

Sent from my SM-N910T using WAYALIFE mobile app

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Might as well give an update since the thread came back to life. 4 months on it, some decently rough trails, a couple of hard hits, and it is holding up well so far. I have broken a few other things in the process of this testing [emoji23]. Soon installing ram steering so there is another test for it. Time will tell, but so far I am happy. [emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom