Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the craziness and chaos of this year, I've opted to just watch videos like this over and over again.

I find this interesting. Constantly we are told that questioning the establishment is a 'threat to our democracy,' whereas we are not a democracy. Rather the United States is a Constitutional Republic. With that being said, here we are, hundreds of years later, Pro Trump or Anti-Trump regarding the recent voting thing, the words of one of our Founding Father's, Ben Franklin: " Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. --Ben Franklin.

Wow.

I’ve always love that quote. I was just recently shown the following one from Lincoln that I also think is applicable to the current times.

“The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's throat, for which the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf denounces him for the same act as the destroyer of liberty. Plainly, the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of liberty.”

Abraham Lincoln

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I’ve always love that quote. I was just recently shown the following one from Lincoln that I also think is applicable to the current times.

“The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's throat, for which the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf denounces him for the same act as the destroyer of liberty. Plainly, the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of liberty.”

Abraham Lincoln

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

First time I've heard that one. Border-line Biblical. Foundation being LIBERTY regardless.

The world has never had a good definition of the word liberty, and the American people, just now, are much in want of one. We all declare for liberty; but in using the same word we do not all mean the same thing. With some the word liberty may mean for each man to do as he pleases with himself, and the product of his labor; while with others the same word may mean for some men to do as they please with other men, and the product of other men’s labor. Here are two, not only different, but incompatible things, called by the same name, liberty. And it follows that each of the things is, by the respective parties, called by two different and incompatible names, liberty and tyranny. The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep’s throat, for which the sheep thanks the shepherd as a liberator, while the wolf denounces him for the same act as the destroyer of liberty, especially as the sheep was a black one. Plainly the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of the word liberty.
Abraham Lincoln

It helps to read a little more of Lincoln's, qoute.
Interesting qoute, but, pure "liberty", in the view of the wolf is describing hell on earth. Any sane person recognizes there are forces of good and evil, on earth, and has been since the fall of man.

Yesterday I went in for a vasectomy consultation.
The office just called and told me a nurse or doctor I was in contact with tested positive . I need to quarantine and self monitor for 10 days now.
Not quite the cut off I was looking for.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yesterday I went in for a vasectomy consultation.
The office just called and told me a nurse or doctor I was in contact with tested positive . I need to quarantine and self monitor for 10 days now.
Not quite the cut off I was looking for.

Damn. Covid can spread through the balls too? Hope they didn't ask you to wear a mask over the family jewels?

That would be a testicle ..I mean spectacle. Hah. No jewel mask required.
Does make me wonder tho, why the worry.? She and I both had a mask on. Clearly those 2 masks had us safe
So maybe there is something to testicular exposure?!? Lolol

That would be a testicle ..I mean spectacle. Hah. No jewel mask required.
Does make me wonder tho, why the worry.? She and I both had a mask on. Clearly those 2 masks had us safe
So maybe there is something to testicular exposure?!? Lolol

The masks don't do jack shit. This entire year has proved that.

I would think even people that were pro mask from the beginning should be aware of that by now. Sadly, im mistaken.

I rarely watch presedential press conferences but chose to when this whole China thing started just to educate myself a little. I'm not really trustworthy of government in general but decided to at least listen to these fuckers. At the beginning, Dr Fettuccini recommended a mask (before it was ever mandated) and just to be safe, I wore one for a couple weeks when I was out (N95, not cloth). And he's flip-flopped about masks a couple of times now. First thing I noticed was how others didn't have a clue about how to actually use ppe (and still don't). Within about 2 weeks, there were more than enough true professionals online with good scientific evidence showing how masks don't do shit (they were censored of course). And then local governments started mandating it. At that point, I said nope; Fuck this shit. This was in the Spring. And here we are now in the winter. Cases higher than ever even with mask mandates, lockdowns, etc. I really wish people in government and medical professions that have authority would step up and just say it: Masks don't do shit against this virus.

I rarely watch presedential press conferences but chose to when this whole China thing started just to educate myself a little. I'm not really trustworthy of government in general but decided to at least listen to these fuckers. At the beginning, Dr Fettuccini recommended a mask (before it was ever mandated) and just to be safe, I wore one for a couple weeks when I was out (N95, not cloth). And he's flip-flopped about masks a couple of times now. First thing I noticed was how others didn't have a clue about how to actually use ppe (and still don't). Within about 2 weeks, there were more than enough true professionals online with good scientific evidence showing how masks don't do shit (they were censored of course). And then local governments started mandating it. At that point, I said nope; Fuck this shit. This was in the Spring. And here we are now in the winter. Cases higher than ever even with mask mandates, lockdowns, etc. I really wish people in government and medical professions that have authority would step up and just say it: Masks don't do shit against this virus.
I share the same views on government. General distrust. While i recognize the need, I question the motivations of our current leaders. From any party. There all so out of touch with The People.
The mask situation requires them all to admit something that history shows us won't happen.
They were wrong.
I have tried to become more knowledgeable of politics. Especially in our current times. I admit I've got a long way to go. Its alot to work thru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom