Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok............I have no idea who or wtf tiger king is, but after seeing all of those memes, I'm not going to Google it.

Back on track........

china-virus-001-archer-thats-where-it-came-from-china.jpg

When Hawaii runs out of this, that’s when we really start to panic...

That stuff is right up there with the TP on items hardest to find on the mainland right now.

Thankfully I’m all stocked up. [emoji106]
But I don’t have any nori so the musubi will have to wait. [emoji17]

Anyone self quarantined?

No kidding. I'm more lost than Waldo :idontknow:
No words can explain this shit.

It’s a highly entertaining Netflix documentary that I recommend based on the fact that it is bat shit crazy from start to finish. If you’re sitting at home quarantines with nothing to do I would definitely recommend watching.

Tiger King was a complete mind F$&k... my wife and I watched the damn thing. Show has a lot to unpack.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
Just no way to describe.

That stuff is right up there with the TP on items hardest to find on the mainland right now.

Thankfully I’m all stocked up. [emoji106]
But I don’t have any nori so the musubi will have to wait. [emoji17]

I have a case of the nori snack packs. You need some brah?

Ok, Now I have zero interest in watching any of this trainwreck of a show :thinking:
Man I’m not sure what in the hell I just looked at?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Tiger King was a complete mind F$&k... my wife and I watched the damn thing. Show has a lot to unpack.

That was exactly the same thing as my wife and watched it. Were on episode 4 so don't ruin the end....haha. As Eddie would say "You can't make this shit up!"

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Why do I have the urge to wash my eyes out with acid after seeing that🤮

Dude you have no idea how deep that rabbit hole goes. Like you think you know but then it keeps going deeper. I don’t know how many times I had to pause rewind it 30 seconds and be like yup. That is exactly what I thought they said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom