Anyone to suggest which new springs to install (Brand)

newbie731

2014 JKU Rubi

Bought used before Christmas. Had a 3" lift already installed (not sure how long but there is suspected sag) and it would appear previous owner put in taller springs and thats about it. I've put several thousand $$$ into the Jeep already and now I think I am going to replace the springs. Not sure what brand is on there now so if I replace them I'll know for sure what I've got.

Have 35" tires with new RC V3 monotube shocks installed as the shocks that were installed were completely and utterly SHOT, but about to switch those out with Fox Reservoir shocks in the next week. Good time to do the springs. I don't plan to wheel the Jeep super hard so I guess I am looking for a spring that will benefit on the road as well as off of it.

Thanks for any advice you may have to offer.

2014 JKU Rubi

Bought used before Christmas. Had a 3" lift already installed (not sure how long but there is suspected sag) and it would appear previous owner put in taller springs and thats about it. I've put several thousand $$$ into the Jeep already and now I think I am going to replace the springs. Not sure what brand is on there now so if I replace them I'll know for sure what I've got.

Have 35" tires with new RC V3 monotube shocks installed as the shocks that were installed were completely and utterly SHOT, but about to switch those out with Fox Reservoir shocks in the next week. Good time to do the springs. I don't plan to wheel the Jeep super hard so I guess I am looking for a spring that will benefit on the road as well as off of it.

Thanks for any advice you may have to offer.
I just put in EVO 4" Plushrides and paired with my king 2.5's I'm thoroughly impressed over my old Full Traction 3" springs. Now I know what everyone was talking about with that combo.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I just replaced my Teraflex 4” springs with Evo 4” plush ride. Paired with my fox 2.5 it rides smooth.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

My Jeep had an AEV 2.5” lift with Bilstein 5100 shocks when I bought it. I recently installed EVO 4” plush rides and Rancho 9000 shocks. The AEV springs were pretty nice, but I think the EVO’s ride a little softer. No complaints on either setup.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom