AOAA Guided tour March29th

RamP

Looks like we're getting a big thaw this week. Temps into the 50's.

For this weekend I'm researching hotels in the area. Rousch creek is only about half an hour from AOAA. I'm figuring we could wheel AOAA on Saturday. Then Rousch on Sunday.

RamP

No worries. There will be more.
There are campsites near by that have cabins. If they're open for business this might be a good option.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looks like things are moving in the direction of me being able to make this now. I'm a strong maybe

Sent from my iPhone

ilikeguns

I am trying to clear the schedule and make this one.

Few questions, what are the chances of doing some more wheeling on Friday or Sunday?
Anyone camping?
Anyone bringing a kid?
Anyone from Long Island going?

RamP

I am planning on going to the AOAA on Saturday then Rausch on Sunday. And staying in a hotel or campsite Saturday night. I want to find one that's in between the two parks. I'll update the locations on Monday.
And kids are always welcome.
Hope you can make it.

quit staring

me and my friend can most likely make it but if we could be put down as a maybe for now that'd be awesome. Also we have a friend with an xj, would he be welcome or no? thanks!

RamP

me and my friend can most likely make it but if we could be put down as a maybe for now that'd be awesome. Also we have a friend with an xj, would he be welcome or no? thanks!
Absolutely. All WOL members and friends are welcome.

I also have some more goodies to announce shortly.

Top Bottom