ARB Customer Service

WJCO

Meme King
Just had a good experience with ARB’s tech support.

This past weekend my air compressor stopped working. Didnt realize it wasn’t working all day. Monday after I called arb and they tell me my compressor is out of the 3 year warranty but they would help me diagnose the issue. After multiple emails with Devon we narrowed it down to the relays not working. Yup I would say this is a good reason why they wouldn’t work

That's awesome that you didn't have to replace the whole compressor. And cool they took the time to walk you through diag.

Brute

Hooked
I also smoked the relay in my Brute...technically out of warranty but they replaced it free of charge...it was during the WOL New Year run two January’s ago...

Ddays

Hooked
What WJT said. Salt belt life and the way the relays are mounted allowed water/moisture in. They are mounted upside down so being in the engine bay doesn’t help my cause.

#mountthenextoneunderthepassengerseatofyournew4door

Ddays

Hooked
I’m kinda happy I was forced into doing that. Really, short if during up, it’s not bad having it in there.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Lol, agreed (I think). I like having mine out of the elements. If I ever get into water that high now I'm pretty much screwed I think.

loonies

I had a great experience with ARB also. They definitely went above and beyond their warranty.

I’ll definitely buy ARB again when it’s time. Great company!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jab1719

Ill have to keep that in mind when mine finally stops working, great to hear they helped. I love the compressor and my locker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom