ARB Fridges ?

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Just had a weird glitch. Wonder if anyone else has dealt with this. We use our arb fridge in the house every day but we just loaded it in the truck. Red CHECK light was blinking and fridge wasn't working. Arb manual says battery voltage too low. I drove the truck yesterday so whatever. Started up the truck this morning. Fridge working fine now. Shut off the truck. Fridge has been fine for about 30 minutes and is cooling. Fucking weird.

Mine did this exactly about a year ago. Has been fine since.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Problem hasn't acted up since this morning. And it is a factory battery with the arb wiring kit. Either way, all good now.

WJCO

Meme King
Bringing back a old post but this is awesome. Me and the wife had been worrying about fitting one under a cover. Cool color on the gladiator too.

Yeah it fits just barely. We've used it on two long road trips with no issues. The blue works with the blue for sure.

My truck did not come with the factory inverter, so I used that blank plug for the arb wiring.

DSC05445.jpg

If you plan on installing a 2x6 in those bed spots and plan to keep a fridge behind it, the tailgate won't close. We built an offset board to accomplish that.

DSC05272.JPG

J&k_Overland

Thanks for the tips. Thinking I’m gonna order one next summer a JT that is. Got a list of shit that needs done first and

wjtstudios

Hooked
Does anyone have one of the fancy new all weather Elements fridges? Thinking of snagging one

I almost did, but ordered the zero dual zone instead since it was going to be under the tonneau cover in my Ram. It’s gets damp, hot and really cold and hasn’t stopped functioning yet

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I almost did, but ordered the zero dual zone instead since it was going to be under the tonneau cover in my Ram. It’s gets damp, hot and really cold and hasn’t stopped functioning yet

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Awesome. I could definitely see how having a dual zone would be nice.

Andy5160

Hooked
Awesome. I could definitely see how having a dual zone would be nice.

I was looking into zero one but they only come in 70qt I believe if you want dual zone. Seems an overkill for the jeep if you want it in the trunk

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I hadn't seen those before. I just looked it up. Pretty damn cool.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Way to big for a JK or JL, but would be great on a slide in the back of a JT.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I was looking at the element fridge... if the dual zone was weather proof, it would be a no brainer for me to put in the JT. It just rains to damn much here.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

CalSgt

Hooked
I was looking at the elements refer too until I found a Dometic with a $200 discount... Those shiny ARB's are sweet looking

WJCO

Meme King
Awesome for long trips. Couldn’t be happier

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I showed these to my wife last night. I got a prompt "We're not upgrading the fridge a third time." I'm guessing we won't be getting one.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I showed these to my wife last night. I got a prompt "We're not upgrading the fridge a third time." I'm guessing we won't be getting one.

I keep “hinting” that my son in college could use our ARB in his dorm. It’s my not so subtle way to try and get an upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom