ARB twin compressor crack!!

suicideking

If you have a winch go on the run. Not having a locker isn't the end of the world.

I have a winch and a front locker and have been wanting to do this trail again for a long time. It's Motino (near Big Bear). I struggled a bit last time locked f/r but don't know if I can resist lol.

noroad

I have a winch and a front locker and have been wanting to do this trail again for a long time. It's Motino (near Big Bear). I struggled a bit last time locked f/r but don't know if I can resist lol.

I say go, I think you will be fine you have a good back up to get you out!

suicideking

Mine died a couple weeks ago. I had it pulled last week.

Turns out the 'thermal overloads' are bad. Supposedly, this is a common problem with the dual. It's under warranty still, but the part is out of stock at ARB and may take a few weeks. Ugh!

Still no ETA on the part from ARB. I'm thinking of buying a cheap portable compressor just so I don't have to keep borrowing air from people. Plus wouldn't hurt to have a spare.

It is pissing me off that ARB is dragging their feet on this one and won't just give me a replacement compressor. Can't say I'd recommend this compressor. :grayno:

noroad

Still no ETA on the part from ARB. I'm thinking of buying a cheap portable compressor just so I don't have to keep borrowing air from people. Plus wouldn't hurt to have a spare.

It is pissing me off that ARB is dragging their feet on this one and won't just give me a replacement compressor. Can't say I'd recommend this compressor. :grayno:

really what part they sent me out a cap and a whole head of one in like 2 days??

turbineguy

I recommend the MV50 if you do. I have one, and I end up using it more than my ARB high output OBA. I loan it out on the trail all the time as well and people love it.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

suicideking

I recommend the MV50 if you do. I have one, and I end up using it more than my ARB high output OBA. I loan it out on the trail all the time as well and people love it.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's the one I'm probably going to get. I have a $25 amazon gift card, will make it even more affordable. Glad to hear you like it.

Top Bottom