ARB Twin Compressor Mounts???

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
this is an old thread..search for "arb compressor mount" and you're bound to find one of the more recent discussions that goes over all the options.

scull20

I've got the ARB twin with the M.O.R.E. Mount. The mount was interesting to put on....but certainly doable.

kpig

Have the ARB Twin mounted on a MORE under hood mount in a 2013. No issues so far. I do like it because it has a higher pressure regulator to ensure engagement of my locker. Or, it just gives me the warm and fuzzies that I need to justify spending the cash.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438136186.798509.jpg

rogerk93

Have the ARB Twin mounted on a MORE under hood mount in a 2013. No issues so far. I do like it because it has a higher pressure regulator to ensure engagement of my locker. Or, it just gives me the warm and fuzzies that I need to justify spending the cash.
View attachment 156338

That's great! I always find the smallest thing possible to justify buying the better option. Even if it is the free shipping.

jjlong

I also used the M.O.R.E. mount and agree the install was "interesting"! After wheeling for about 4 hrs I was able to air up ten 35' tires (nearly 3 jeeps) before having to let it cool down for about 15 minutes . Not bad IMO.

Attachments

• 1438139910659.jpg
    1438139910659.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 77

scull20

To say the least haha. That one bolt through the wheel well now is a story I'll tell to my future children.

I taped that one to a wire coat hanger and fished it in from the top down. Never got a socket on to torque it, but it bit into the plastic enough to get it tight. In the long run, I probably added a couple years to my life doing it this way lol.

Top Bottom