Are Nittos or BFG really than much better than cooper to justify price?

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
I ran KM2s for a 1000 miles or so before I got my Goodyear MT/Rs (secondhand). Since then I’ve put around 30k miles on them and they’ve performed well. I haven’t had any balance, tracking or unusual wear. I’ve been pretty rough on them as you can see below. They are developing large cracks and big chunks of rubber are starting to come off. I think I will look for a different tire soon just to try new things. P.S. they are not that great on the white stuff. IMG_1621.jpg IMG_1510.jpg IMG_1511.jpg IMG_1512.jpg IMG_1513.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
I have about 35k miles on my KM2's doing a 5 tire rotation. They seem to have about 40-50% tread left. They are wearing evenly and have chunked a bit. I'm planning on replacing them with STT pros in a 37x12.50 or 13.50 as they seem to have great reviews and are about $80-$85 cheaper per tire than Trail grapplers. We had a set of 33" old stt's on our work jeep and they seemed go wear well and never had an issue considering all the idiots, I mean inexperienced off road drivers driving it.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom