Are you normally this acquisitory & call people derogatory names

Aceisback

Hooked
Jackwad is pretty light for an Overlander post…he’s done much more accusatory (aquisitory is not a word) and derogatory replies that that…
That that after trying to correct someone’s grammar.🤣
Fucking clown show around here with the dick dance every time a new person joins.
You’re right though, he can be extremely derogatory to new folks, yet y’all put up with it.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Fucking clown show around here with the dick dance every time a new person joins.
You’re right though, he can be extremely derogatory to new folks, yet y’all put up with it.
Yeah, that’s his normal M.O. Don’t let him get under your skin.
Lol funny how me holding this dude to the rules he and everyone else agreed to makes me the bad guy. Not surprised it’s you two saying it.

Aceisback

Hooked
Lol funny how me holding this dude to the rules he and everyone else agreed to makes me the bad guy. Not surprised it’s you two saying it.
Nothing wrong at all with you pointing out rules that others may have missed. It’s your attitude and demeanor and childish ass name calling at every opportunity.
I’m sure a countless number of members on here could present an endless string of PMs explaining you, but they’re PMs so shall remain that way.
You do on occasion have valuable insight and contribution, but for some reason have this insatiable need to try and bully folks.
Pointing folks on the right direction shouldn’t be such a task.

Brute

Hooked
Actually I wasn’t correcting his grammar, just his spelling…my grammatical error was a simple typo…I’ll correct my typo now, thanks for pointing it out, you are extremely helpful…

onlyone

If you’re a snowflake, then there are snowflake forums with safe spaces you can go to. Like most of them. I’m glad this is a place where you can go and be a human being, flaws and all. If you’re a douche or try to solicit your own bullshit then you will be called out. It’s just the rules. There’s not many here.
I promise you @OverlanderJK gives way more back to this forum than he may “annoy” you. If you’re wrong, be a man and admit it, move on and understand that this isn’t your forum. It’s a privilege. We should thank @wayoflife for creating a forum that lets people be who they are, without banning everyone.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Nothing wrong at all with you pointing out rules that others may have missed. It’s your attitude and demeanor and childish ass name calling at every opportunity.
I’m sure a countless number of members on here could present an endless string of PMs explaining you, but they’re PMs so shall remain that way.
You do on occasion have valuable insight and contribution, but for some reason have this insatiable need to try and bully folks.
Pointing folks on the right direction shouldn’t be such a task.
🤣🤣 oh no. People don’t like me and send PM’s about me. I may not sleep tonight. Fuck outta here.

benatc1

Hooked
Been watching this for a day or so, and the last things Overland wants or needs is someone coming to his defense. But this is the same shit we always see, some of you just haven’t been around here long enough. Someone comes to pimp their shit, gets caught and then puts it under some BS excuse rather than being a man and owing it and moving fwd the right way, then there is always someone who comes out of no where and tries to tell everyone to be nice to people, this is nothing new. Overlander could care less if you are here or not, but he does enforce the rules that Eddie has made for this place, he does it so Eddie doesn’t have to every single moment of ever day, last time I checked most of you all are here because you like Eddie’s content and this allows him to get out and make more, sure overlander doesn’t always speak directly for Eddie but damn he does a good job at keeping this place for turning into a shit show. If you don’t like Eddie’s rules, leave, he provided this place on his dime for you, if you Don’t like how overlander does it, then go somewhere where you feel safe, no one gives a fuck. I’ve been of this forum for idk 8 years, and Overlander is the master at sniffing out the BS that’s about to brew here, but this one was pretty obvious right from the start, and sure no one reads the rules, but you did agree to them. So regardless of your intentions, when you fuck up and get called on them, man up, take your medicine and move the fuck on.

Aceisback

Hooked
🤣🤣 oh no. People don’t like me and send PM’s about me. I may not sleep tonight. Fuck outta here.
🤣🤣🤣 Narcissist don’t lose sleep, they can never do no wrong so they’re not even aware of their shortcomings.
The whole fact that long time members let the newbs know how you are so that you don’t bully them away does speak volumes.
The last sentence in your post says it all, you couldn’t just say what you had to say then drop it. You had to do the whole dick slinging show.
I’m not getting the fuck outta here, too much good information to be shared.
You have an awesome weekend kind sir.👍

Top Bottom