Arizona Car Show Fundraiser

squinko

Hello all,

It's about time for our 2nd annual "Five-O Car Show". The Gilbert Police Department in Gilbert Arizona has organized a car show fundraiser for the Special Olympics Unified Sports Program. The show is on Saturday November 1st from 10:00am to 2:00Pm. It will be held at the San Tan Village Mall in Gilbert, AZ. The entry fee is only going to be $15 and there will be lots of raffles and giveaways. We had some guys from this club as well as other clubs attend last year. The offroading/expedition vehicles were a big hit. We added an "Offroad" category for judging this year. I can make sure the clubs gets a section for themselves if anyone would like that. There is online registration now open on our website below. Our Facebook page is up and running for updating everyone. Please pass the word about this event. The Special Olympic kids really need everyones help with this very cool program. Feel free to contact me about if you have any question about the event, being a sponsor or wanting to donate a raffle prize. We would love to have some more sponsorship from the wheeling community. Below are the links to the websites.

We have added some live music, food trucks and a few other surprises this year.

***The first 100 vehicle to register get a free event t-shirt***

Here is the video from last years show http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnZQcUTexnc

Thanks in advance,

Benny.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, sounds like a great thing your doing for the kids. I took out your links to Facebook and the other one. Hope you understand.

Last edited:
Ok no prob. How can I go about telling people how to register their vehicles? It is all online on our website.

Thanks,
Benny.

Ok no prob. How can I go about telling people how to register their vehicles? It is all online on our website.

Thanks,
Benny.

If you were an active part of the community maybe there would be a way but you are not.

I'm pretty sure the folks here know how to google.

Top Bottom