Arizona Saturday September 12, 2015

AZMikeD

I can probably make it as long as my new rig and lack of experience can handle the trail you chose. :crazyeyes:

EDIT: Crap! I just noticed it was on 9/12, I have to work that weekend. Maybe next time. :mad:

Last edited:

WEN2FAS

I can probably make it as long as my new rig and lack of experience can handle the trail you chose. :crazyeyes:

EDIT: Crap! I just noticed it was on 9/12, I have to work that weekend. Maybe next time. :mad:

Come on! You know you have some sick days to use.:rock:

Randy Tadevich

I just stumbled across your thread. How often do you do runs? The 12th I have Navy reserve weekend so unable too, but would love to get out with you guys.

OffRoadAZBillDoes

We've been doing 1-2 a week. I try to post them here in a timely manner but details are sometimes worked out last minute. We also do group texts and would be happy to include you. We're planning on Desoto Mine Trail this Friday but still working on details.

OffRoadAZBillDoes

The trail for Saturday the 12th has been decided: Smiley Rock it is. We'll probably meet at the parking lot behind Chevron and McDonalds at Carefree Hwy just east of I17. Pull out at 7:30am. About an hour or more to the trail from there.

AZMikeD

Due to a change in my work schedule, I definitely plan on being there.

My good friends Dave and Layne are probably going to make it, too. She has a 2012 JK.

OffRoadAZBillDoes

We're meeting at the parking lot behind McDonald's, Chevron, Denny's Saturday morning with plans to pull out no later than 7:30am heading for the Safeway in Chino where we meet with Eric and whoever else joins us there. Then it's off to Smiley Rock.

Toad2012

See you there!

Looking forward to trying a new trail! Thanks Mike for inviting us along.

:thumb: Layne

OffRoadAZBillDoes

Would be great to meet some Wayalifers we haven't met yet tomorrow. Meeting in the parking lot behind Chevron, McDonald's and Denny's, in front of Albertsons. Pulling out at 7:30am. Some of us will be having breakfast at Denny's, I'll be there by 6am.

Top Bottom