Asshat of the day award goes to......

pinkcamotexan

I know we all see at least one asshat a day!!! Who does your award go to?? This parking garage in the medical center here in Houston and is ALWAYS full and this guy decides to take up 2 spots......SMH

Attachments

• 1465811323417.jpg
    1465811323417.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 330

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Oh hell. I'm sure I could fill this thread up at work, every day, if it didn't violate HIPPA.

swampdog

That's when I give him the drivers side door squeeze and park super close. He either has to get in the passenger side or open his door into the LOD sliders. Lesson learned.

Jeep dad

They make the best gift in the world for people like this . 5.99 locking gas cap they will love the gift.

pinkcamotexan

Oh hell. I'm sure I could fill this thread up at work, every day, if it didn't violate HIPPA.

That's when I give him the drivers side door squeeze and park super close. He either has to get in the passenger side or open his door into the LOD sliders. Lesson learned.

They make the best gift in the world for people like this . 5.99 locking gas cap they will love the gift.

I left him a note.....it was rather crude so I won't post here.....but I'm sure he got the message!!!

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug

Thats funny as hell. Never thought of that...

That would definately be funny as hell. Can you imagine, with the way most people are they wait until they get really low on fuel before they go to the pump. The pull up, get out, and then see the cap, then they are like WTF? LOL.

WJCO

Meme King
That would definately be funny as hell. Can you imagine, with the way most people are they wait until they get really low on fuel before they go to the pump. The pull up, get out, and then see the cap, then they are like WTF? LOL.

That would be funny. And leave a note on the gas cap 'Nice Parking.'

LOL.

Jackal01

I know we all see at least one asshat a day!!! Who does your award go to?? This parking garage in the medical center here in Houston and is ALWAYS full and this guy decides to take up 2 spots......SMH

It looks like the driver was using the old (grey) painted lines. Not that it excuses their lack of paying attention to the bright-white lines. What is confusing is that those two spots are perpendicular to the travel lane. The other spots appear to be diagonal. Just an odd setup.

pinkcamotexan

It looks like the driver was using the old (grey) painted lines. Not that it excuses their lack of paying attention to the bright-white lines. What is confusing is that those two spots are perpendicular to the travel lane. The other spots appear to be diagonal. Just an odd setup.

You are correct. They recently "made" additional spaces due to people parking on the sides illegally. It is definitely a weird setup but the only way to make more spaces. There is a new 25 story hospital going in across the street and they didn't incorporate a new garage, which will pose a parking issue when complete.

Top Bottom