Atlanta Area - Suds-N-Grub/Cook-Out - October 8, 2016

thardy

Banned
Trevor, put me down for a maybe (pending my sons ever-changing fall baseball schedule). If we're able to make it I'll offer to smoke a Boston butt and bring home-made BBQ sauce. Thanks for hosting this get together I really hope we can make it.

Awesome. I definitely won't turn down some homemade BBQ! Keep us posted.

Draconianwinter

It would be cool if you could make it but that's definitely a drive up here.

Really? That'd be cool. Let me know.

Will definitely let you know as soon as possible. Should know by Monday or Tuesday at latest of next week. Currently headed out to the LA California area on a load.

R3D4UM

I would love to make it but an 11 yr old girls bday party takes priority. Count me in for any other events though and have a drink for me. Thanks for putting this together.

thardy

Banned
I would love to make it but an 11 yr old girls bday party takes priority. Count me in for any other events though and have a drink for me. Thanks for putting this together.

We'll be doing more coming up soon! Keep an eye out as they get posted.

Draconianwinter

Definitely. And maybe next time you see my little silver jeep I will have more upgrades on her. Still deciding on the name. Though venom will suit her due to my going to using pretty much all poison spyder components need to think on it some more lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

thardy

Banned
This time next week, we'll be hangin out and cooking some burgers! Looking forward to seeing everyone. I'll send out address this week.

I'll be buying food towards the end of the week, so if anything changes with head count, please let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

thardy

Banned
Food - check
Firewood - check
Ready to have a good relaxing evening with some WAL buddies - check

If anyone is in the area and wants to come by, let me know. We're going to have plenty of food. Plus, the wife is making desert!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom