ATX and flat fenders

Of course I know Torino, I played basketball in Biella back in 2010, and lived in Milano for many years

I know "Torino" too :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

yellow-torino-front-left.jpg

Lance628

I have bushwacker pocket flares because up here in maine there super anal about wheel coverage to and the cover my tires that sit out a long way

Guascone

Thanks, I know the bushwacker pocket but I like it just in case of very big tires ( up to 37). Now I have just 33" and I'm planning to change it with 35...I have just 2,5 lift...

Guascone

Of course I know Torino, I played basketball in Biella back in 2010, and lived in Milano for many years

Close to Biella there are a lot of nice trail!
Some time ago I was there every weekend with some friends to run across to the hills... :)

Wardell

Same with some of the Canadian guys as well.

Op- there was one guy on Instagram, his name is hemicon_pizzaguy I believe?, anyway he sent his jeep to trail jeeps in Colorado and them did some crazy custom full width fenders for him. Maybe they will chime in

I just looked that instagram up. I'm pretty sure hemicon_pizzaguy owns the Dominos up here, although he moved back south a few years ago.

He must have got the fenders done before he moved. Up here in NT, they don't really care how your vehicle is built, and even if it doesn't pass a safety inspection you can still register it as an "off road" vehicle, which only prevents you from driving it in a few blocks in downtown Yellowknife.

His new plates say Manitoba though, and I know they have some really dumb vehicle laws there. Apparently it's illegal to lift an SUV there, but if you remove the back seats you can still register the Jeep as a truck, which may be lifted. Makes no sense to me... and I thought Quebec was bad for putting a max of 2.5" lift and 35" tires. I don't know what their fender flare laws are, but I could see them requiring full coverage as well.

Top Bottom