ATX Bolt size

LoPo

Caught the Bug
I wonder how many sales he made off this post? BS

Hopefully none..

Perhaps I missed where he was selling something. He linked to a online store based out of So. Cal. He is based in TN. Are you saying he works for that Mc master site? Thought it was implied he was a shop based on buying something from Mc Master for his 'customer' which is now his 'friend'.

trail rig

I was who led him to sign on here. After I seen the post that said customer I figured his time was limited here. Honestly I felt the post was harmless but I understand we have rules.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I was who led him to sign on here. After I seen the post that said customer I figured his time was limited here. Honestly I felt the post was harmless but I understand we have rules.

Fair enough, let him know he is more than welcome to become a supporting vendor.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Perhaps I missed where he was selling something. He linked to a online store based out of So. Cal. He is based in TN. Are you saying he works for that Mc master site? Thought it was implied he was a shop based on buying something from Mc Master for his 'customer' which is now his 'friend'.

Several of his links are to his YouTube videos with his jeep, with the name of his shop plastered across the side.

The rules are simple. If you are a shop you need to sign up the right way and present yourself accordingly.

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Several of his links are to his YouTube videos with his jeep, with the name of his shop plastered across the side.

The rules are simple. If you are a shop you need to sign up the right way and present yourself accordingly.

Ah. Didn't follow his youtubes. Yep, totally understand the rules about representing a shop.

mackey

Back to bolts. Anyone know where they can get black bolts that won't rust? Anything I should be specifically looking for?

ClarksAdventures

Back to bolts. Anyone know where they can get black bolts that won't rust? Anything I should be specifically looking for?

Non rusting, heavy duty bolts can be hard to come by IMO. At my work we use lots of grade 8 bolts in SHCS. We use a copper anti-seize to prevent rust and seizing on the actual threads.

Another option you can try and maybe somebody has better knowledge. I think zinc coated SHCS, are designed to not rust, and if you wanted them to be black and not yellow, you could just spray paint the heads of them before you put them on.

jeeeep

Hooked

I haven't found a black bolt that doesn't rust, I've found some that last longer than others but they are only available in grade 5

Top Bottom