ATX Slabs: Lets see them!

movr

First post here and I was wondering if y'all could tell me what separates the ATX slabs apart from other beadlocks on the market today. I am generally interested and hopeful this post is not taken as me being a troll or anything of the sort as that is not my intention. I love the looks of all the JKs posted and look forward to modding my own in the near future. Thanks.

~movr

JKJody

I couldnt tell you as i never ran any type of beadlock. However, the atx slabs look great on a jk and alot of people are running them so they must be good.

movr

I couldnt tell you as i never ran any type of beadlock. However, the atx slabs look great on a jk and alot of people are running them so they must be good.

I agree, they do look superb and a lot of people are running them which makes me think they are very functional too.

~movr

fadeout

installed mine today...
20130730_155956_zps5efee7d2.jpg

GCM 2

Really Nice Result if you have the time take other picture and post them!

Maybe this photo helps some. This jeep was recently built at Off Road Evolution. Very clean looking sleeper!

Attachments

• image-976339062.jpg
    image-976339062.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 902

bl17z90

Like OverlanderJK said, you don't want to try to remove the ring aired up. You probably would not get far before the air started to leak out :icon_crazy:

It's really not that hard to remove the ring if you have the wheel off the jeep, sitting over a five gallon bucket to keep your tire drooped down and centered on the wheel. Air it down by pulling the valve core from the stem and then start unbolting the ring. Wayalife/Project JK has an 8 minute video on how to put together tires and beadlock wheels. It's actually pretty easy with a little instruction and hands on practice.

Personally, I dig the scuffed up, rock scarred rings. Kind of a sign of pride ;)

I dont worry about trail rash, my stocker rims are wrecked lol i was just curious about painting the wheel itself. But honestly inwould probably oeave it black

jkpete

Hello,

Is it possible for the people there have ATX slab with stock fender to post picture of the with a front view or the rear view.

I desire to see the offset of the wheel relative to the fender.

Thanks!

Here is a front shot with toyo 37x13.5x17

Attachments

• image-3731310062.jpg
    image-3731310062.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 843
  • image-1655426078.jpg
    image-1655426078.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 836

1BAMFR

Quick question for all of you....

Will I need to run my 1.5" spacers with these Slabs?

I am currently running the AEV Pintler with 1.5" spacers.

Ditch the spacers or leave them on?

The 5 Slabs came in yesterday!:eek:

bob-o12jk

Banned
Quick question for all of you....

Will I need to run my 1.5" spacers with these Slabs?

I am currently running the AEV Pintler with 1.5" spacers.

Ditch the spacers or leave them on?

The 5 Slabs came in yesterday!:eek:

You wont need to run the spacers cuz the slabs.have 3.5" backspace. So now you can sell your wheels and spacers

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

1BAMFR

You wont need to run the spacers cuz the slabs.have 3.5" backspace. So now you can sell your wheels and spacers

Thanks!

Do you know if they will sit out more, less, or the same?

bob-o12jk

Banned
Thanks!

Do you know if they will sit out more, less, or the same?

They shouldn't stick out as far as your.current setup..the pintlers have 4.7" backspace plus your 1.5" spacers which will be 3.2"

Top Bottom