Az group

I expected Broken Arrow to be a lot harder. It was actually pretty mild.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah...the Pink Jeep tours go on Broken Arrow...they were there when I ran it once. I overheard the tour guide talking about the "highly specialized, $15000 custom suspension that was specially designed for the Pink Jeeps in order to navigate the technical aspects of the trail"

Then I went around him in my then-stock Rubicon.

Randy Tadevich

We had a good time down south today too. I didn't take many pics but I have video to edit. Hopefully I can get that done soon.

Thanks to uber leading and guiding too!

View attachment 234089

View attachment 234090

View attachment 234091

Some limb clearing...

View attachment 234092

...and skid "clearancing"

View attachment 234093

Even had an XJ out with us

View attachment 234094

I never got any shots of uber's sweet ride since I was behind the Toyota most of the day.
How many rigs ran it and how long did it take you? I'm curious if its worth trying to run in a day coming down from Phx. someday.

Sent from my LGLS740 using WAYALIFE mobile app

USMC Wrangler

How many rigs ran it and how long did it take you? I'm curious if its worth trying to run in a day coming down from Phx. someday.

It was 6 total. 3 JKU's, 1 Jk, 1 XJ and one 4 Runner. If I remember right we got to the trailhead at around 10:15ish and were done around 3-3:30. I honestly wasn't paying too much attention to that though. The lower portion is where the obstacles are. I hear upper Mansfield is more scenic. uberc4 would be able to give you a comparison between Mansfield and the trails around the Phoenix area.

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Randy Tadevich

It was 6 total. 3 JKU's, 1 Jk, 1 XJ and one 4 Runner. If I remember right we got to the trailhead at around 10:15ish and were done around 3-3:30. I honestly wasn't paying too much attention to that though. The lower portion is where the obstacles are. I hear upper Mansfield is more scenic. uberc4 would be able to give you a comparison between Mansfield and the trails around the Phoenix area.

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors
ok thanks. I did run lower mansfield a couple months ago. But we had about 10-12 rigs and camped for 4 days. So each run was an all day event.

AZMikeD

Sounds good. It was great meeting you guys. Thanks again for grabbing the GoPro and shooting some videos.

Thanks for the pics Chris. And I really appreciate the expert spotting!

I'll send you guys some links once I get a few minutes to edit the GoPro videos.

Clips from this past Saturday's Box Canyon run are online. PM me if you're interested in seeing them.

AZMikeD

Would anyone be available this weekend to help install my sliders? Maybe Sunday? I think I may be able to do myself but a second set of hands would probably help a lot. Thanks

Would anyone be available this weekend to help install my sliders? Maybe Sunday? I think I may be able to do myself but a second set of hands would probably help a lot. Thanks

I'm stuck at home Sunday...but if you want to bring them out to Queen Creek bright and early we can bust them out!

AZMikeD

I'm stuck at home Sunday...but if you want to bring them out to Queen Creek bright and early we can bust them out!

If your willing to come to Laveen, I can help you out if Jeepster doesn't work for you.

Thanks, jeepsterchris for helping with slider install today! Couldn't have done it with out you and they look great!

And, Randy, thanks again for the offer.

Hopefully we can all hook up for a trail soon!

PSslider01.jpg

I'll post up some more pics on my build thread.

Thanks, jeepsterchris for helping with slider install today! Couldn't have done it with out you and they look great!

View attachment 234979

Looks good! They turned out great...and my wife really like the look of the armor...maybe she will "let me" pull the trigger on the aluminum rocker guards...

Randy Tadevich

View attachment 234979

Very nice Mike. A little less fear to bump and grind. Did you ever get a new spare? Or are you holding off for the 35's?

Top Bottom