Azusa OHV, Saturday 7/22/17 9am Staging Area

Slavens

Caught the Bug
LOL!! Wow, I literally have not been to Asuza Canyon is years. Glad to see you got to meet up with some friends and have a good time out there :thumb:
LOL Well i'm sure you remember you ain't missing much! Water level was very high so there was only 1/3 of the park in use. It was a nice day though and very empty so a good family day.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

mendigo

That's cool, i was hoping to take 3 boys out and just away from using internet...lol.
Is there a place to grill there or can you grill there? Anything special that you need to be there or that ur jeep might need. Camp sites or just go and set up camp? Looks awesome and close in distance so i might go this Sunday

Sent from my SM-N920P using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
That's cool, i was hoping to take 3 boys out and just away from using internet...lol.
Is there a place to grill there or can you grill there? Anything special that you need to be there or that ur jeep might need. Camp sites or just go and set up camp? Looks awesome and close in distance so i might go this Sunday

Sent from my SM-N920P using WAYALIFE mobile app

There is no camping at the OHV park. Day use only. I believe there is a campsite a little ways up East Fork Road, which is not too far from the OHV. There's also camping at Crystal Lake, up the 39.

Top Bottom