Back in the day I did kill folks for a living

Slavens

Caught the Bug
With that said . . . . . I wheel hard as F Bro! Meet me by the bike rack in senior quad after school pal !

Jellymon

I could swear this guy was in a movie recently.......

Attachments

• AF99C841-709A-4B69-A351-BF83B5764FB5.jpeg
    AF99C841-709A-4B69-A351-BF83B5764FB5.jpeg
    22.9 KB · Views: 178

jesse3638

Hooked
With that said . . . . . I wheel hard as F Bro! Meet me by the bike rack in senior quad after school pal !
Haha reminds me of junior high and high school. Oh the days when you could settles score with your fists, walk away win or lose, possible suspension, and go about being friends. Now it's way different...haha. Cops, courts, and fines.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

DogHouse

Haha reminds me of junior high and high school. Oh the days when you could settles score with your fists, walk away win or lose, possible suspension, and go about being friends. Now it's way different...haha. Cops, courts, and fines.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

We used to fist fight behind an old Dairy Queen in high school. Then one day these assholes showed up with bats and brass knuckles. Took all the fun out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
So I wonder how the wheeling trip with Me, Myself & Irene is goin today? Surprised he asked anyone to go with him, he's carrying enough guys around in his fat fucking head that he's got lots of company on his own

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Last edited:
Top Bottom