Back to Jeepin' in Kentucky

jeepmedic131

Hello everyone!

My name is Ben and I just recently (FINALLY) got back to being a Jeep owner after a 5 year hiatus, at the behest of my boss - er, wife.

I'm back in a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited that is a beautiful gunmetal gray, with 35" Mastercrafts and a 2.5" Teraflex lift. I hope to start making it a little more my own REAL soon.

I'm a Paramedic by trade here in Louisville, but in my free time, I enjoy hiking, kayaking and partaking in local craft beer in various cities that my wife and I travel to. More recently, my hobbies involve scouring this forum for ideas, tips and tricks, various websites where I give my wife heart attacks by putting $10,000 worth of gear in the cart and taking my English Bulldog, Freeney, on rides in my beast.

I look forward to learning from and talking to everyone here!

Last edited:
Welcome from Nebraska. We are actually looking to take a trip to Kentucky this spring.

I too am into the outdoors and am looking for some must see spots there to visit. We won't be taking my Jeep :( but hope to be doing some car camping and sight seeing. Any suggestions

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome from Nebraska. We are actually looking to take a trip to Kentucky this spring.

I too am into the outdoors and am looking for some must see spots there to visit. We won't be taking my Jeep :( but hope to be doing some car camping and sight seeing. Any suggestions

Where in Kentucky are you planning on staying? There's a ton of things to do all throughout the state - most of it involves being in the woods and bourbon.

Hello everyone!

My name is Ben and I just recently (FINALLY) got back to being a Jeep owner after a 5 year hiatus, at the behest of my boss - er, wife.

I'm back in a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited that is a beautiful gunmetal gray, with 35" Mastercrafts and a 2.5" Teraflex lift. I hope to start making it a little more my own REAL soon.

I'm a Paramedic by trade here in Louisville, but in my free time, I enjoy hiking, kayaking and partaking in local craft beer in various cities that my wife and I travel to. More recently, my hobbies involve scouring this forum for ideas, tips and tricks, various websites where I give my wife heart attacks by putting $10,000 worth of gear in the cart and taking my English Bulldog, Freeney, on rides in my beast.

I look forward to learning from and talking to everyone here!

Nice Setup! Welcome aboard :beer:

Top Bottom